Monday, May 20, 2024

The Gospel of John 6:35-37 When God Says...I Say, AMEN!

When God Says …

“And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst. But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not. All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.” (John 6:35-37 KJV)

Life without the Lord Jesus Christ is driven by hunger and thirst for everything that senses and tastes crave in this world. That's what these passages put us in the know. Content is found only by receiving the Lordship of Christ Jesus in a personal intimate relationship through grace by faith in Him. Not by religion as many are deceived to follow like those religious Jews that crucified the Lord. When we receive Him - the bread of life, we'll never hunger nor thirst!

Yet, many, though saw the signs, never believed. Even in this age, with the revelation through the scriptures, still believed not. The reason is they're not sent by the Father to come to Jesus. Why? They never truly seek the Lord. The key is - we must truly seek first the Kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33). We are promised, when we seek we will find (Matthew 7:7-8). We'll never miss it, as the Father sends us to Jesus, these passages reveal. He is the only way to the Father!

In Him by His grace through faith, we are secure in His mighty hands. None can snatch us! Secured by His love, nothing separates us from Him. “Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:35, 38-39 ESV)

And I say, AMEN!

Daily reflections by:
F. A. Frias
PFC Ministries

(When God says... I say, AMEN! is a provocative reflection of the Lord's holy Word. It intends to challenge every seeker of truth to dig deep into the core of the Word of Life to point every being to Christ Jesus - the author and finisher of our faith, and to draw revelations for change, for nourishment and for strength of every soul.)


Partners For Christ Ministries, INC
P. O. Box 773716
Ocala, FL 34477

Touching lives in Cambodia, The Philippines, The Middle East, The USA, and... other countries.

No comments: