Saturday, May 25, 2024

The Gospel of John 6:47 When God Says...I Say, AMEN!

When God Says …

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.” (John 6:47 KJV)

Having set the stage foundation with signs He has done, which affirms what was written by Moses and the prophets, the Lord Jesus Christ who is the person of grace and truth, again with emphasis, declares that it is solely by believing in Him we can have eternal life. Finding reasons not to believe is not to anyone's gain but loss. Such a great and devastating eternal loss it is, not to believe. Truth is truth. It does not change. It can't be denied. And, His spoken Word is lasting. It is unchanging. It is the key for living in this realm and for eternity. The option not to believe, leads to eternal condemnation (John 3:18), the second death (Revelations 21:8).

The Lord Jesus Christ is the bread from heaven (John 6:41) who sustains us. He is the light to our path, so we won’t walk in darkness (1 John 1:5). His hand holds and lifts us, as we humble before Him (1 Peter 5:6). He is the life of whom we live by the finished work He did on the cross. In Him, by faith, through the power of His resurrection we are a new creation. Having received Him our Savior by faith, the life we now live is His. It is written: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2:20 KJV)

And I say, AMEN!

Daily reflections by:
F. A. Frias
PFC Ministries

(When God says... I say, AMEN! is a provocative reflection of the Lord's holy Word. It intends to challenge every seeker of truth to dig deep into the core of the Word of Life to point every being to Christ Jesus - the author and finisher of our faith, and to draw revelations for change, for nourishment and for strength of every soul.)


Partners For Christ Ministries, INC
P. O. Box 773716
Ocala, FL 34477

Touching lives in Cambodia, The Philippines, The Middle East, The USA, and... other countries.

No comments: