Sunday, May 14, 2023

Blessed Mother's Day!

Dear Moms,

Great to remember and reflect, your motherly reverberating declarations to us, your children:

I love you!
I believe in you!
I am praying for you!

So, to our Moms, Thank You! In the comfort your womb, God formed us!

Dear Heavenly Father, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, with a grateful heart, we give you glory and praise for the greatest blessing of Moms in our lives! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well." (Psalms 139:14 KJV)

We declare with thanksgiving: "Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the Lord called me; from my mother’s womb he has spoken my name. " (Isaiah 49:1 NIV)

We love you, MOMS!

F A Frias

Partners For Christ Ministries, INC
P. O. Box 773716
Ocala, FL 34477

No comments: