Sunday, April 9, 2023

Blessed Easter Beloved Brethren, Family & Friends!

Tetelestai!

When the Lord Jesus declared on the cross: “.. it is finished …(John 19:30)” He accomplished once and for all what He came for:

* The law was fulfilled (Matthew 5:17; Romans 10:4).

* The ransom was paid. Our sins are forgiven (Hebrews 9:12-15).

So, now by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ:

* We are saved (Ephesians 2:8-9).
* We are reconciled to God (Romans 5:10-11; 2 Corinthians 5:18-19).
* We are made righteous by believing (Romans 3:21-22;10:4).
* We are hidden in Christ (Colossians 3:3).
* We are seated with our Lord Jesus in heavenly realms (Ephesians 2:6).
* He has given us everything we need for life and Godliness (2 Peter 1:3).
* We are declared children of God (Galatians 3:26).
* We are made co-heirs with our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:17)!

All these are gifts of His grace and love as we receive His Lordship in our life, in an intimate personal relationship. Not religion! He is knocking at the door of our heart. For those who have not, and those who want to strengthen that bond our Lord's love, let’s open the door and welcome Him. Let Him reign in our lives, forevermore!

Tetelestai! 
The Lord declared: the restoration is accomplished! The reason why He had to die on the cross which literally means the tree. Man's separation from God was caused by Adam's trespass of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. We have to be restored on the tree of His sacrifice. Right now He is knocking to restore us! He said: “Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.” (Revelation‬ ‭3:20‬ ‭NKJV)‬‬

Now is the time to come to our knees. Welcome Him! Declare these words from our hearts:
"Father Heaven, I come to you now, in Jesus’ Name, Jesus who loves me, and gave Himself for me. Lord, I love you, and I give myself to you. I ask you right now, come into my heart, come into my life, be my Savior and be my Lord. And by the blood of Jesus, that was shed for me, please forgive me of every sin, cleanse me from all unrighteousness, make me brand new, and set me free. And now, fill me with Your peace, with Your joy, with the Holy Spirit, and with the assurance that You’ll never leave me, and You’ll never forsake me. And I thank you now in, Jesus’ Name. Amen!"

Blessed Easter Beloved!


And I say, AMEN!

Daily reflections by:
F. A. Frias
PFC Ministries

(When God says... I say, AMEN! is a provocative reflection of the Lord's holy Word. It intends to challenge every seeker of truth to dig deep into the core of the Word of Life to point every being to Christ Jesus - the author and finisher of our faith, and to draw revelations for change, for nourishment and for strength of every soul.)

Partners For Christ Ministries, INC
P. O. Box 773716
Ocala, FL 34477

Touching lives in Cambodia, The Philippines, The Middle East, The USA, and... other countries.

No comments: