Thursday, April 13, 2023

Proverbs 19:16 When God Says...I Say, AMEN!

When God says...

“He who keeps the commandment keeps his soul, But he who is careless of his ways will die.” (Proverbs 19:16 NKJV)

In this life and on this planet, there are only two ways how to live: God's way or any other way - the careless ways. God's way leads to life and victory. Other ways lead to death and defeat. God's way is rooted in His commandments and unchanging Words. Our choice of way ought to be as with the psalmist’s powerful declaration of truth: "Through your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I have sworn an oath and confirmed it, to keep your righteous rules." (Psalm 119:104-106 ESV)

Other ways are floating on the precepts of men and ever changing standard of the world. Its direction goes every which way the wind of fleshly desires blow. Whether, one realizes it or not, does NOT change the reality and truth that careless ways result in everlasting death to the soul of man.

The ways of God in His commandment and His word and in Christ Jesus by faith usher our soul to everlasting life. Lord Jesus gives this assurance: "I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, the person whose ears are open to My words [who listens to My message] and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies on Him Who sent Me has (possesses now) eternal life. And he does not come into judgment [does not incur sentence of judgment, will not come under condemnation], but he has already passed over out of death into life. (John 5:24 AMP)

And I say, AMEN!

Daily reflections by:
F. A. Frias
PFC Ministries

(When God says... I say, AMEN! is a provocative reflection of the Lord's holy Word. It intends to challenge every seeker of truth to dig deep into the core of the Word of Life to point every being to Christ Jesus - the author and finisher of our faith, and to draw revelations for change, for nourishment and for strength of every soul.)


Partners For Christ Ministries, INC
P. O. Box 773716
Ocala, FL 34477

Touching lives in Cambodia, The Philippines, The Middle East, The USA, and... other countries.

No comments: