“Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.” (Luke 22:20 KJV).
In this passage, we watch the Lord take the cup representing the New Covenant to be sealed by His blood that He will shed on the cross. His blood brings total forgiveness of sins, divine health, and freedom from every curse. The New Covenant through His blood replaces the old system of the law with a free gift of grace and righteousness imputed through faith in Him.
The blood He shed for you and I, manifests a personal and finished sacrifice of love, rather than an ongoing religious ritual. The “remission of sins” is affirmed through the cup that we, who believe, are completely cleansed, forgiven and washed. Drinking the cup is an expression and active way to receive newness in life, strength, and immunity from sickness sustaining our Health and Wholeness.
As the Lord’s redeemed, saved by grace through faith, partaking the cup of His blood often—not just in ritualistic formal congregational setting—keeps us refreshed and nourished by His grace. Remembering our Lord, as Scriptures instructed the Twelve on the night before He was betrayed, and which we are also reminded through the Epistle (1 Corinthians 11:24-25), keep us blessed and strengthened until we celebrate and drink with Him in heaven. This, He promised, as it is written: “I tell you I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”” (Matthew 26:29 ESV).
And I say, AMEN!
Daily reflections by:
F. A. Frias
PFC Ministries
When God says... I say, AMEN! is a provocative reflection of the Lord's holy Word. It intends to challenge every seeker of truth to dig deep into the core of the Word of Life to point every being to Christ Jesus - the author and finisher of our faith, and to draw revelations for change, for nourishment and for strength of every soul.
Partners For Christ Ministries, INC.
P. O. Box 773716
Ocala, FL 34477
Touching lives in Cambodia, The Philippines, The Middle East, The USA, and... other countries.
F. A. Frias
PFC Ministries
When God says... I say, AMEN! is a provocative reflection of the Lord's holy Word. It intends to challenge every seeker of truth to dig deep into the core of the Word of Life to point every being to Christ Jesus - the author and finisher of our faith, and to draw revelations for change, for nourishment and for strength of every soul.
Partners For Christ Ministries, INC.
P. O. Box 773716
Ocala, FL 34477
Touching lives in Cambodia, The Philippines, The Middle East, The USA, and... other countries.

No comments:
Post a Comment