Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Proverbs 11:27 When God Says...I Say, AMEN!

When God says...

"He who earnestly seeks good finds favor, But trouble will come to him who seeks evil." (Proverbs 11:27 NKJV)

He affirms that anyone who seeks will find and will never be disappointed. Those who seek trouble will end up in trouble. Those who seek defect and something wrong with their health and spend much with hi-tech tests to probe their body will find what they look for.

God sets the system in motion. When you seek, you will find. When you ask, you will be given. When you knock, the door will be opened unto you. Hence, one must set in his mind and heart to seek only good, favors and blessings - the things that are of God.

There was a story told of a young fool who embarks on a journey to seek his fortune. He immediately came upon an old man who invited him to live with him in his castle to be heir of his vast empire as he has no descendants. But he refused, saying 'thank you but no sir. I am on a journey to search for my fortune.' Off he goes on, which lead him to stumble upon a young beautiful heiress who invited him to be her husband, to share with her vast wealth, as she had no one with her. But, again he refused, to continue in his search for his fortune which took him face to face of a hungry wolf, who asked him: how have you been young man? To which he replied with pride, 'I am in search for my fortune, Mr. Wolf. He added to say, along my way here, I met an old man who wanted me to inherit his vast empire, and a young wealthy heiress who invited me to be her husband. But, I refused them both. You see Mr. Wolf, I am on a journey, a mission to seek my fortune.' With that, the hungry wolf leaped with joy and said 'what a fortune indeed for me!'

Let's not be like that fool, who missed and just passed by the fortunes he had encountered and ended up in misfortune. Let's be wise. Let's seek first thing first. Lord Jesus gives this command: "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (Matthew 6:33 NIV) 

And I say, AMEN!

Daily reflections by:
F. A. Frias
PFC Ministries

(When God says... I say, AMEN! is a provocative reflection of the Lord's holy Word. It intends to challenge every seeker of truth to dig deep into the core of the Word of Life to point every being to Christ Jesus - the author and finisher of our faith, and to draw revelations for change, for nourishment and for strength of every soul.)


Partners For Christ Ministries, INC
P. O. Box 773716
Ocala, FL 34477

Touching lives in Cambodia, The Philippines, The Middle East, The USA, and... other countries

No comments: