Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Proverbs 29:10 When God Says...I Say, AMEN!

When God Says...

“The bloodthirsty hate the upright: But the just seek his soul.” (Proverbs 29:10 KJV)

He reminds and warns us of the killing machines rampaging in the nations of the world today that hate the upright so bad. They hate those who stand to save lives of the innocent and the helpless. Yes, the upright whose trust is in the Lord Jesus Christ are hated, everywhere! We hear their sanctuaries of worships burned. Many are martyred for their faith, as we speak in real time. Yet, in spite of being hated, they continue to even seek and to save the souls of those bloodthirsty haters. 

The Lord Jesus warned about these haters, in His Words to the disciples: “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin; but now they have no excuse for their sin.”(John 15:18-22 NIV)

That's the reality all of us who are redeemed by the blood of Jesus have to face while in this world. As children of God by grace through faith in Christ Jesus, His holy and written Words exhort us to 'stand firm in faith, act like men' (1 Corinthians 16:13). "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might" (Ephesians 6:10 ESV). We are to remain steadfast and continue spreading the Good News of the Lord's gospel of grace and truth: “For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost” (Luke 19:10 ESV). And For our comfort, He promised: “And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.” (John 14:3 ESV)

And I Say, AMEN!


Daily reflections by:
F. A. Frias
PFC Ministries

(When God says... I say, AMEN! is a provocative reflection of the Lord's holy Word. It intends to challenge every seeker of truth to dig deep into the core of the Word of Life to point every being to Christ Jesus - the author and finisher of our faith, and to draw revelations for change, for nourishment and for strength of every soul.)


Partners For Christ Ministries, INC
P. O. Box 773716
Ocala, FL 34477

Touching lives in Cambodia, The Philippines, The Middle East, The USA, and... other countries.

No comments: